Sunday, January 22, 2017

Farmhouse Rules S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies



There is probably nothing I love more in the world than sleeping in on Saturday morning until 6:30 or 7, waking up, making a pot of coffee, and getting back into bed to watch the morning line up on the Food Network and sometimes the Cooking Channel.

This morning while watching Farmhouse Rules with Nancy Fuller she made these cookies.  Within an hour or so of watching the episode my fiancĂ© and I were on our way down to the grocery store on Mud Island to buy the ingredients.  As soon as I we got back to the apartment, baking commenced!

I followed the recipe with the exception of buying a milk chocolate bar and breaking it up into pieces.  I just bought chocolate chips and used the pieces to sprinkle on each cookie and there was just enough chocolatey goodness!


I'm going to keep this post short because I didn't change the recipe except for the chocolate chips.  I did also keep the cookies in the oven for about 10-11 minutes.  I found that 7-8 minutes wasn't long enough but each oven is different so be warned!

Happy Baking!






1 comment: